Lift Glucose Juice Lemon & Lime Shot
Lift Juice Shots (previously GLUCOJUICE) contain glucose to give you that fast-acting boost when your body needs it most. Lift can help you get the most out of training, unlock that extra 5% in a big race or match - or give you enough to get you to the gym!
For diabetics, Lift can be used to help prevent and manage mild to moderate hypoglycemia.
Each juice shot contains fast acting natural glucose and is caffeine, gluten & fat free. Lift tabs are free from any artificial colours or sweeteners and also suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
It is recommended you take 30ml (half the shot) 10-15 minutes prior to any high energy activity e.g. running or gym sessions, that will last 30 mins or longer.
- 15g of fast acting glucose
- Only 57 calories per bottle
- Caffeine & gluten free
- Suitable for vegans & use during pregnancy
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- 60ml shot - portable & resealable
Preparation and Usage:
Lift contains your body's preferred source of sugar - glucose. This gives your body what it needs.
Helping you reach your personal best or get the most out of your day:
Blood Glucose Management
How to use:
Use Lift Juice when you need a tasty burst of fast-acting glucose. The 60ml Juice Shot contains 15g of glucose. Drink all 60ml to treat moderate low blood sugar.
Sports Enthusiasts – recommended to drink half the bottle 10-15 mins prior to participating in high endurance activity lasting for 30 minutes or longer, continue as required every 30 minutes.
Dextrose Monohydrate (25%)
Citric Acid (E330)
Preservative E211 & E202
|Typical values||Per 100ml||Per 60ml bottle|
|Energy||397 kJ||238 kJ|
|95 kcal||57 kcal|
|of which sugars||20.83||12.5g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
Free From Gluten
- Artificial Colours
- Artificial Flavours
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Suitable for Vegans
- Caffeine free
- Suitable use during pregnancy
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £3.45.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £5.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.