Nair Hair Remover Facial Wax Strips with Soothing Camomile Extract
These ready to use wax strips are the quick and easy way to remove even short hairs. There's no messy preparation - just peel the strips apart, smooth down and peel off, for long-lasting results in minutes.
- Quick and easy
- For face
- Results last up to 4 weeks
- With natural extract
- Soothing Camomile Extract
Preparation and Usage:
Follow the Instructions Exactly.
Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where the product will be used, following the instructions. Wait 24 hours before applying the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing. In case of more extreme reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with the full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
1. Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
2. Take a wax strip and rub it between your hands to soften the wax.
3. Starting at the corners, peel the two halves of the strip apart slowly.
4. Apply one half of the strip to the area where hair is to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Smooth down with your hand. For hair removal from the upper lip area, work from the centre outwards.
5. Holding the skin taut, quickly pull off the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body.
6. The same strip can be reused by folding in-half on itself and rubbing between the palms, before unfolding.
For larger areas, use Nair Body Wax Strips.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil.
Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax.
Glycine Soja Oil.
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract.
Avoid hot baths and sunbathing for at least 24 hours. For underarm waxing, do not use a deodorant or anti-perspirant for at least 24 hours.
Never reapply wax to the same area within a 24 hour period. If the skin to be treated is not held taut while the strip is removed, or the strip is not pulled back quickly and close to the skin, a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue may remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed, resulting in injury.
Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, mole or warts.
Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes. Do not use irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema.
Do not use immediately after a bath. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes seek medical advice. Do not ingest. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal or other injury.
Always read the instructions carefully before use and follow exactly. Proceed at all times with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*Image shown and actual pack design may differ slightly.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £5.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.