Medi-Redi is a programmable storage and timer for children's medicines. It clearly shows when the next medicine is due, what medicine should be given and the dosage.
It is child resistant so parents can keep the Medi-Redi timer close by, but medicines are still safely out of children's reach. There is a reset button on the inside for extra safety.
Designed specifically to hold bottles of medicine, sachets, blister packs, spoons, syringes and instructions in one compact and portable container.
Child resistant features ensure medicines are kept safely out of children’s reach, but enables parents to keep it conveniently close by.
- Programmable timer for one or several medicines with alternating option when necessary.
- Indicates name of medicine(s) and dose.
- Child resistant container keeps medicines safely out of children’s reach.
- Countdown timer.
- Audible Alarm.
- Portable storage for bottles, sachets, blister packs, spoons/syringes etc.
- History, keeps a record.
- Clear red/green lights indicating whether or not it’s safe to administer medicine.
- Reset button on the inside for extra safety.
- Medi-Redi unit.
- Measures 20cm high, 17.5cm wide, 10cm deep.
- Screen is 4cm x 5cm.
- Designed to store medicine bottles: 200ml, 100ml, 75ml or 50ml. Medicine sachets, blister packs, medicine spoons, medicine syringes.
Providing peace of mind when sharing childcare……
There may be occasions when your child needs medicine whilst being looked after by someone else eg. grandparents, childminder or perhaps the nursery.
All you have to do is put the medicine(s) inside your pre-programmed Medi-Redi timer and hand it over.
It will clearly tell them which medicine to give, how much medicine to give and when it’s safe to give more medicine.
It keeps the history so you can check to see when medicines have been administered.
Making life simpler for carers and safer for children.
Child resistant Storage and Timing Device for Children’s Medicine
Promotes recovery by ensuring children receive medicine at the correct time.
Easy to understand whether medicine can or should be administered.
Makes sharing childcare simpler and safer.
Portable container stores everything safely together in one place.
Peace of mind for parents.
Three AAA batteries (not included).
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.