Medi-Redi is a programmable storage and timer for children's medicines. It clearly shows when the next medicine is due, what medicine should be given and the dosage.
It is child resistant so parents can keep the Medi-Redi timer close by, but medicines are still safely out of children's reach. There is a reset button on the inside for extra safety.
Designed specifically to hold bottles of medicine, sachets, blister packs, spoons, syringes and instructions in one compact and portable container.
Child resistant features ensure medicines are kept safely out of children’s reach, but enables parents to keep it conveniently close by.
- Programmable timer for one or several medicines with alternating option when necessary.
- Indicates name of medicine(s) and dose.
- Child resistant container keeps medicines safely out of children’s reach.
- Countdown timer.
- Audible Alarm.
- Portable storage for bottles, sachets, blister packs, spoons/syringes etc.
- History, keeps a record.
- Clear red/green lights indicating whether or not it’s safe to administer medicine.
- Reset button on the inside for extra safety.
- Medi-Redi unit.
- Measures 20cm high, 17.5cm wide, 10cm deep.
- Screen is 4cm x 5cm.
- Designed to store medicine bottles: 200ml, 100ml, 75ml or 50ml. Medicine sachets, blister packs, medicine spoons, medicine syringes.
Providing peace of mind when sharing childcare……
There may be occasions when your child needs medicine whilst being looked after by someone else eg. grandparents, childminder or perhaps the nursery.
All you have to do is put the medicine(s) inside your pre-programmed Medi-Redi timer and hand it over.
It will clearly tell them which medicine to give, how much medicine to give and when it’s safe to give more medicine.
It keeps the history so you can check to see when medicines have been administered.
Making life simpler for carers and safer for children.
Child resistant Storage and Timing Device for Children’s Medicine
Promotes recovery by ensuring children receive medicine at the correct time.
Easy to understand whether medicine can or should be administered.
Makes sharing childcare simpler and safer.
Portable container stores everything safely together in one place.
Peace of mind for parents.
Three AAA batteries (not included).
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery:
Within 3 working days (excluding public holidays).
Cost is £3.75.
Completed by a Royal Mail or a Courier.