HealthAid Vitamin B12 Tablets
HealthAid Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12 which is one of the most essential B vitamins, particularly for those on vegan and vegetarian diets, known to be lacking in this vitamin.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system.
Who Are Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin) For?
- Those who want to increase their energy level
- Vegans and vegetarians who may be lacking B12 from their diet
- Those who need mental clarity
- Those who have hereditary heart conditions
What Are Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin) For?
- Processing carbohydrates, proteins and fats and help to make all of the blood cells in our bodies
- Important for maintenance of our nerve sheaths
- May help in reducing the symptoms of pernicious anaemia
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections
- Deficiency includes mental confusion, tiredness, pale skin and recurrent mouth ulcers
When Should I Take Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin)?
Vitamin B12 Tablets are best to be taken for increased energy, or daily by vegans or vegetarians and those with heart conditions.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B12 Tablet (Cyanocobalamin):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can increase to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Ingredients for Vitamin B12 tablets:
Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), di-calcium phosphate)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Capsule Shell [glazing agent (HPMC, glycerine)], Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
|Each Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
1- 2 months supply - 50 tablets.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.