Face Mask - Antiviral, High Quality Protective And ReUsable
Tested against COVID-19 with a 99.45% reduction in the virus over two hours.
Our stylish, UK manufactured, Black Bumpaa™ Anti-Viral face masks are treated with unique ViralOff® antiviral treatment – proven to reduce viruses by up to 99% in 2 hours*
Available in 2 colours as standard and adjustable to fit well. Bumpaa™ face masks are designed to be super soft and lightweight to ensure maximum comfort to the wearer. As a result of the antiviral treatment, the Bumpaa™ products are reusable preventing the environmental impact of disposable masks going to landfill.
- Reduces viruses by over 99% in 2 hours*
- Superior ViralOff® antiviral technology
- Manufactured to the highest standards in the UK
- Help prevent the spread of viruses
- Reusable, comfortable, adjustable, lightweight, stylish
- Beard Friendly
- Doesn’t interfere with the skins natural bacterial flora
- Environmentally sound, no washing required
ViralOff® protects the product, not the person.
The antiviral and antibacterial technology is designed to protect the mask and not the user. The Bumpaa™ range of products are non-medical. The treatment allows the product to be reused by the wearer without fear of the virus being present on the mask next time it is worn.
Think of it like sanitizer for your clothing. We do not make any health claims.
The treatment doesn’t interfere with the skins natural bacterial flora.
All the treatments used on the products have passed ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2) tests given peace of mind to the wearer.
ViralOff® has been tested against viruses like Influenza A and Feline Coronavirus and achieved up to 99% virus reduction.*
Williams F1 Racing
Bumpaa was recently commissioned by Williams Formula 1team to supply their team with face masks to wear at the Austrian Grand Prix.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click here to view
82% polyester/18% Xtra Life Lycra™ | Fabric weight 200gsm
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.