Canesten Thrush External Cream 2% Men & Women
- Double strength cream
- Soothes the itching and soreness caused by thrush
- Provides relief so you can get on with your day
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
One 20g Tube of Canesten Thrush Cream contains Clotrimazole 400mg (2% w/w).
It also contains Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water (see the enclosed leaflet for further information).
Safety Warnings For Canesten External Thrush Cream:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients, including cetostearyl alcohol, of Canesten Thrush Cream.
- You are unsure whether you have thrush or this is the ﬁrst time you have had these symptoms.
- You have had more than two infections of thrush in the last six months.
- You or your partner have ever had a sexually transmitted disease.
- You are aged under 16 or over 60.
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to Canesten or any other vaginal antifungal products.
Do not use Canesten® External Thrush Cream if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular vaginal bleeding.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood stained discharge.
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Pain or difficulty in passing urine.
- Fever or chills.
- Feeling sick or vomiting.
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery:
Within 3 working days (excluding public holidays).
Cost is £3.75.
Completed by a Royal Mail or a Courier.