Canesten Thrush External Cream 2% Men & Women
- Double strength cream
- Soothes the itching and soreness caused by thrush
- Provides relief so you can get on with your day
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
One 20g Tube of Canesten Thrush Cream contains Clotrimazole 400mg (2% w/w).
It also contains Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water (see the enclosed leaflet for further information).
Recommended Products To Use With Canesten External Thrush Cream:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients, including cetostearyl alcohol, of Canesten Thrush Cream.
- You are unsure whether you have thrush or this is the ﬁrst time you have had these symptoms.
- You have had more than two infections of thrush in the last six months.
- You or your partner have ever had a sexually transmitted disease.
- You are aged under 16 or over 60.
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to Canesten or any other vaginal antifungal products.
Do not use Canesten® External Thrush Cream if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular vaginal bleeding.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood stained discharge.
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Pain or difficulty in passing urine.
- Fever or chills.
- Feeling sick or vomiting.
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery:
Within 3 working days (excluding public holidays).
Cost is £3.75.
Completed by a Royal Mail or a Courier.