Vitabiotics Diabetone Original
- Chromium which helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Thiamin which supports normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Zinc which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
It is not a treatment for diabetes or metabolic control, but intended to help maintain overall health and wellbeing. Diabetone® does not contain any drugs or hormones but should be used under the guidance of your pharmacist, physician or healthcare professional.
- 21 micronutrients
- Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Tested in independent nutritional research into wellbeing
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2018
- No lactose or added sugar
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives or yeast
- Diabetone has not been tested on animal
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Chromium which helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Thiamin which supports normal functioning of the nervous system
- Zinc which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Lactose - Free From.
Soya - Contains.
Free From Artificial Colours.
Free From Preservatives.
Free From Yeast.
Factory - Made in a site that may handle nuts.
Preparation and Usage:
Take One tablet per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Diabetone® should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Average per Tablet
% EC NRV*
|Vitamin A (2333 IU)||700 µg RE||88|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 µg||300|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||20 mg α-TE||167|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||30 mg||2727|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||45 mg NE||281|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|mg - milligram, µg-microgram, IU - International Units|| |
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Ethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Purified Talc, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin, [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ethyl Cellulose, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Purified Talc, Maltodextrin, Butylated Hydroxyanisole & Ethylcellulose]), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
There are no reviews yet.
Welcome to flash glucose monitoring!
UK Standard Delivery:
Within 3 working days (excluding public holidays).
Cost is £3.75.
Completed by a Royal Mail or a Courier.