Vitabiotics Diabetone Original
- Chromium which helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Thiamin which supports normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Zinc which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
It is not a treatment for diabetes or metabolic control, but intended to help maintain overall health and wellbeing. Diabetone® does not contain any drugs or hormones but should be used under the guidance of your pharmacist, physician or healthcare professional.
- 21 micronutrients
- Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Tested in independent nutritional research into wellbeing
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2018
- No lactose or added sugar
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives or yeast
- Diabetone has not been tested on animal
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Chromium which helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Thiamin which supports normal functioning of the nervous system
- Zinc which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Lactose - Free From.
Soya - Contains.
Free From Artificial Colours.
Free From Preservatives.
Free From Yeast.
Factory - Made in a site that may handle nuts.
Preparation and Usage:
Take One tablet per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Diabetone® should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Average per Tablet
% EC NRV*
|Vitamin A (2333 IU)||700 µg RE||88|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 µg||300|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||20 mg α-TE||167|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||30 mg||2727|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||45 mg NE||281|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|mg - milligram, µg-microgram, IU - International Units|| |
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Ethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Purified Talc, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin, [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ethyl Cellulose, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Purified Talc, Maltodextrin, Butylated Hydroxyanisole & Ethylcellulose]), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £3.45.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £5.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.