Seven Seas Perfect7 Man
You probably do various things to keep yourself youthful and fit from the outside . But do you do enough against the signs of aging from the inside?
1. Energy - Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
2. Muscle - Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
3. Heart - EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart†
4. Brain - DHA contributes to normal brain function**
5. Bones - Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
6. Vision - Vitamin B2 contributes to maintenance of normal vision
7. Metabolism - Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
**The beneficial effect for brain function is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA
†The beneficial effect for the heart is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA/EPA.
Natural source marine oil with omega 3
Vitamin D : 5 µg, Vitamin E : 40 mg α-TE, Vitamin C : 60 mg, Thiamin (Vitamin B1): 8 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) : 4 mg, Niacin : 18 mg NE, Vitamin B6 : 10 mg, Folic Acid : 400 µg, Vitamin B12 : 9 µg, Biotin : 45 µg, Pantothenic acid : 40 mg, Magnesium : 75 mg, Iron : 12 mg, Zinc : 15 mg, Copper : 1 mg, Manganese : 0.5 mg, Selenium : 100 µg, Chromium : 50 µg, Iodine : 200 µg,
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, 30 Capsules + 30 Tablets %NRV:
Vitamin D : 100, Vitamin E : 333, Vitamin C : 75, Thiamin (Vitamin B1): 727, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) : 286, Niacin : 113, Vitamin B6 : 714, Folic Acid : 200, Vitamin B12 : 360, Biotin : 90, Pantothenic acid : 667, Magnesium : 20, Iron : 86, Zinc : 150, Copper : 100, Manganese : 25, Selenium : 182, Chromium : 125, Iodine : 133,
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, 30 Capsules + 30 Tablets
Fish Oil Capsule:
Per Capsule: Fish Oil: 1000 mg, providing: EPA: 150 mg, DHA: 100mg,
30 Capsules + 30 Tablets
Take one tablet (Blue blister) and one capsule (Silver blister) a day with a cold drink. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E Prep. (DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Modified Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid Prep. (Dicalcium Phosphate, Folic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Potassium Iodide Prep. (Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Potassium Iodide), Tablet Coat, (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Talc), Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Grape Extract (SULPHITES) (Grape Extract, Maltodextrin), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Vitamin B12), Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B1, Beta Carotene Prep. (Modified Maize Starch, Beta Carotene, Water, DL Alpha Tocopherol), Magnesium Stearate, Biotin Prep (Dicalcium Phosphate, Biotin), Vitamin B2, Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Acacia, Maize Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol), Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite Prep. (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Selenite), Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Chloride
FISH Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol)
For Best Before End Date and Batch Number See Base of Pack
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £3.45.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £5.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.