Seven Seas JointCare Active
Seven Seas JointCare Active has been formulated to support an active lifestyle. Helps you stay active by supporting Bones, Muscles, Cartilage and Connective tissue.
With Glucosamine, Omega-3, Chondroitin, Vitamin C & D, Manganese and Zinc.
It contains 10 µg Vitamin D to support bones and muscles. Glucosamine and chondroitin are substances naturally present in cartilage, collagen, bones and synovial fluid in the joints.
- Helps you stay active
- Supports bones, muscles, cartilage, and connective tissue
- Contains naturally present substances.
- Glucosamine Plus Omega-3 & Chondroitin
- Vitamins C & D, manganese & Zinc
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Seven Seas JointCare® Active has been formulated with:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Contains (per 2 capsules):
- 660 mg Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI
- 356 mg Omega-3 nutrients
- 27 mg Chondroitin Sulphate
Contains active ingredients that work with your body over time; you may need to take for up to three months, before experiencing full benefits.
|Per 2 Capsules||% NRV|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||200|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI||660 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||27 mg|
|Fish Oil||614 mg|
|Providing Omega-3 nutrients||356 mg|
|Of which EPA & DHA||312 mg|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
How to take:
Take two capsules a day with a cold drink. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI (Crab (Crustacean)), Fish Oil Concentrate (Triomega®), Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Sorbitol Syrup, Colours: Caramel, Titanium Dioxide), Emulsifiers: Beeswax, Sunflower Lecithin, Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Palm Oil, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol)
Crustaceans - Contains
Fish - Contains
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
30 or 60 Capsules (choose above).
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.