Seven Seas Complete Multivitamins Adult
The formula provides seven key benefits to help men and women get the most out of life every day, and includes the energy-yielding properties of Vitamins B6 & B12 to support your get-up-and-go!
- With energy release complex
- Vitamins B6 & B12 to support energy levels
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Everyday health - A complete blend of vitamins with minerals for daily health
- Energy levels - Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Immune defence - Vitamin C and Zinc to help support a healthy immune system
- Heart - Thiamin contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Skin, Hair & Nails - Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair & nails
- Digestion - Calcium to support the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Bones - Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium for the maintenance of normal bones
|Per Tablet||% NRV|
|Vitamin A||800 µg RE||100|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||15 mg ɑ-TE||125|
|Vitamin K||30 µg||40|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.4 mg||127|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg||143|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid||8 mg||133|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|NRV = RDA|
Adult and children aged 12 years and upwards: One table to be taken with a cold drink each day. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Hydroxide Prep. (Magnesium Hydroxide, Starch), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Tablet Coat (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides; Triglycerides of Fatty Acids), Vitamin E Prep. (Vitamin E, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide), Ferrous Fumarate, Niacinamide, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Inositol, Vitamin A Prep. (Sucrose, Maize Starch, Acacia Gum, Vitamin A Acetate, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Pantothenate, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Guarana Extract (Guarana Seed Extract, Maltodextrin), Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Acacia, Corn Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1 Prep. (Thiamin Mononitrate, Methylcellulose), Copper Sulphate, Ginseng Extract (Ginseng Extract, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin K Prep. (Acacia Gum, Vitamin K, Sucrose), Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin B12
- Artificial Colours - Free From
- Artificial Flavours - Free From
- Artificial Preservatives - Free From
28 One-a-Day Tablets Food Supplement
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
This product contains Vitamin A and 6 mg of Caffeine, women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before consuming this supplement.
This product contains Iron, which if taken to excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of young children.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.