Safe & Sound Temporary Tooth Filling Kit
Safe and Sound Health’s Temporary Tooth Filling Kit helps to relieve pain and discomfort caused after losing a filling, crown, cap or inlay. The temporary dental filling can be used to replace a lost filling or crown and relieve any pain until you have the opportunity to visit your dentist.
- Each pack provides up to 10 temporary fillings
- Helps to offer short-term relief from dental pain
- Used to temporarily replace a lost filling or crown
- Easy to mould
- Quick and easy to use
The temporary tooth filling kit is easy to mould and push into the part of your tooth that needs filling. The temporary dental filling helps to fill the space and preventing pain and discomfort until your dental appointment. Seek dental advice as soon as possible after application.
How to use:
To fill and cover cavities or lost fillings and crowns while waiting for a dentist appointment:
- Drain excess saliva from your mouth and affected area before application.
- Roll the paste into a ball before pushing it into the affected area. Repeat until the cavity is filled (Be careful not to overfill the cavity).
- Cover the temporary filling to keep it dry for around 15 minutes after application. During this time, bite your jaw together gently to hold filling in place.
- Test the filling by biting gently after drying. If the filling has successfully dried, you should not be able to taste it.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery:
Within 3 working days (excluding public holidays).
Cost is £3.75.
Completed by a Royal Mail or a Courier.