Microlife Home S Blood Pressure Monitor
The Microlife Watch BP Home S Blood Pressure Monitor measures blood pressure and screens for atrial fibrillation at the same time.
Microlife is one of the world leaders in the development and manufacturing of medical diagnostic equipment for home monitoring.
Microlife Watch Home S Features & Benefits:
- Measuring blood pressure and screening for atrial fibrillation at the same time.
- Easy, reliable and affordable automated blood pressure measurement device.
Accurate measurement for patients with Diabetes.
Microlife blood pressure monitors are validated for blood pressure measurement in patients with diabetes. Patients with Diabetes Mellitus type 1 and 2 may have stiff arteries that can affect the blood pressure measurement. A recent validation study in diabetes patients type 1 and 2 showed that the Microlife monitor is accurate when used in this patient group.
WatchBP monitors with Atrial Fibrillation (AF) detection system.
WatchBP AFIB monitors allow AF screening during blood pressure measurement. The AF detection system has proven its accuracy, and leads to detection of more new patients with AF when used in general clinical practice. AF leads to a 5-fold higher risk of stroke and is responsible for 20% of all strokes. Many people have no symptoms from AF and therefore remain undiagnosed, whereas early treatment can reduce the risk of stroke by 68%.
Three consecutive measurements in a row.
Advantages of taking 3 consecutive measurements:
- More accurate blood pressure measurement.
- Three sequential measurements diminishes the influence of a single deviating (high) reading.
For use in End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Validated blood pressure monitors for patients with end-stage renal disease.
Patients with renal disease have a very high incidence of hypertension, paired with stiff (calcified) arteries. As automated measurements are often inaccurate in patients with stiff arteries, a special validation is required.
Accurate measurement for children 12-18 years.
All automatic upper arm blood pressure monitors of Microlife and WatchBP Home series can be recommended for children and adolescents aged 12 to 18 years old.
With "Going-to-doctor" alert
To inform a doctor's visit is required because of atrial fibrillation or persistent high blood pressure values.
30 Data memory
Automatically stores up to 30 averages of the 3 consecutive measurements, along with date and time.
To avoid uncontrolled switching on and battery consumption.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.