- The only device that uses micronised salt crystals that can go deeper into your airways to provide relief.
- Can be used for primary relief or as an add-on to your regular treatment.
Klarify.me BREATHOX® is the first device that uses micronised salt to help cleanse the respiratory tract from your mouth to your lungs. Micronised salt helps reduce the build-up of mucus in your lower airways, alleviating irritation and congestion.
The salt used in BREATHOX® is extracted from the underground mine at Mariager Fjord in Denmark, and contains no drugs, chemical additives or artificial preservatives.
This salt is processed into fine micronised salt crystals (1 - 10 microns), which are easily sucked into both the upper and the lower parts of the lungs.
BREATHOX® can be used alone or as a drug-free addition to other treatments. It is recommended for the relief of chest congestion.
Salt inhalation is clinically proven to promote clearing of the lower airways.
How to use:
- Hold Breathox upright.
- A single dose is released by pushing the upper half to the maximum extended position. Use one or two hands.
- Exhale (breathe out) as much as possible (not into the inhaler).
- Place Breathox approx. 2 cm into the mouth and close your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a deep breath so the salt enters your respiratory tract.
- Remove Breathox from the mouth and close it together.
- Exhale slowly.
- Repeat until 5 inhalations completed.
Recommended dose: 5 inhalations per time as needed - to a maximum of four times daily. For adults and children over 5 years. Read the package leaflet carefully before use.
Inhalator with 950 mg micronised salt and 50 mg lactose. Device contains at least 300 inhalations.
Store in a dry and clean place below 25 degrees c.
Once opened, use within 2 months.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery:Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
Cost is £3.45.