Cuticura Mildly Medicated Talcum Powder
Mildly Medicated is a unique blend of natural anti-irritant and skin calming ingredients in powder form. Specifically formulated, it help relieves and soothes skin itching and redness caused by very dry skin.
The Mildly Medicated Talcum Powder from Cuticura has been specially formulated to be effective for combating the symptoms of dry, irritated and eczema-prone skin.
Gentle yet highly effective combination of two natural skin protecting active ingredients:
Allantoin is a naturally soothing and non-irritating active that has the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
Zinc Oxide is a natural mineral renowned for its skin soothing properties.
Cuticura Mildly Medicated Powder is a blend of natural anti-irritant and skin healing ingredients in a powder form.
It has been specifically designed to help absorb excess moisture, prevent skin infections and relieve and soothe skin irritations and itching caused by excess sweating, chafing and rubbing.
87%* saw an improvement in their skin in 2 weeks
*Agreed by 87% of 100 users with eczema-prone skin
85% believed their skin felt soothed - Agreed by 85% of 100 users.
80% experienced relief from itchiness - Agreed by 80% of 100 users.
84% believed their skin looked healthier - Agreed by 84% of 100 users.
- Relief for dry, irritated and eczema-prone skin.
- Clinically proven kind to skin.
- Suitable for dry skin conditions.
- Absorbs excess moisture.
- Helps soothe skin discomforts.
- Protects against rubbing and chafing.
- With skin soothing allantoin.
- Independently tested & proven effective.
- Dermatologically tested and approved.
Preparation and usage:
The Mildly Medicated powder can be used as a once or twice a day treatment.
For best results, dry your skin thoroughly before applying. Apply a small amount of Mildly Medicated powder onto the palm of your hands and gently smooth onto the area of concern or irritation.
Tip: If you like to use a moisturiser on that part of your body, we recommend you use the Mildly Medicated powder approximately 30 minutes away from your moisturiser or when it’s been fully absorbed into your skin.
For best results apply once or twice a day.
Close the tin after each use and store in a cool, dry place.
Talc, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Allantoin, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance).
Keep powder away from children's nose and mouth.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £5.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.