Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel
- Vaginal odour - Abnormal discharge and vaginal discomfort are very common problems and are often a result of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Studies show that BV often occurs when vaginal pH levels increase.
Clinical trials have shown that Canesbalance® Vaginal Gel's formulation is well tolerated and effective. It provides a triple benefit as it effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge, restricts the growth of bad bacteria and supports good bacteria (Lactobacillus) to restore the natural environment.
- Clinically proven to treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis by restoring pH balance.
- Effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge.
- Restricts growth of bad bacteria.
- Supports good bacteria to restore the natural environment.
- Contains no preservatives
When to use
Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
For the effective relief from the symptoms of BV such as unpleasant odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort. Use 1 tube daily for 7 days. Use before bedtime for easy and simple treatment of the symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis.
Lactic Acid, Glycogen, Propylene Glycol, Methylhydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sodium Lactate, Water pH 3.8.
Contact your doctor if your symptoms worsen, if you experience pain, if the discomfort does not cease, if your discharge is blood-stained or if your discharge occurs during the menopause.
You should see your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy. If you experience no symptom relief after using Canesbalance as instructed, you should contact immediately your doctor for further advice. Please speak to your doctor for professional diagnosis of BV.
Avoid using Canesbalance® if you are trying to conceive as the gel has a low pH which can make the environment less suitable for sperm.
Do not use as a contraceptive.
Do not use if the end tab is broken off. Do not use if gel has passed its expiry date. Keep out of reach of children.
7x hygienic single-use internal applicators.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery:
Within 3 working days (excluding public holidays).
Cost is £3.75.
Completed by a Royal Mail or a Courier.