Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel
- Vaginal odour - Abnormal discharge and vaginal discomfort are very common problems and are often a result of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Studies show that BV often occurs when vaginal pH levels increase.
Clinical trials have shown that Canesbalance® Vaginal Gel's formulation is well tolerated and effective. It provides a triple benefit as it effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge, restricts the growth of bad bacteria and supports good bacteria (Lactobacillus) to restore the natural environment.
- Clinically proven to treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis by restoring pH balance.
- Effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge.
- Restricts growth of bad bacteria.
- Supports good bacteria to restore the natural environment.
- Contains no preservatives
When to use
Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
For the effective relief from the symptoms of BV such as unpleasant odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort. Use 1 tube daily for 7 days. Use before bedtime for easy and simple treatment of the symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis.
Lactic Acid, Glycogen, Propylene Glycol, Methylhydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sodium Lactate, Water pH 3.8.
Contact your doctor if your symptoms worsen, if you experience pain, if the discomfort does not cease, if your discharge is blood-stained or if your discharge occurs during the menopause.
You should see your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy. If you experience no symptom relief after using Canesbalance as instructed, you should contact immediately your doctor for further advice. Please speak to your doctor for professional diagnosis of BV.
Avoid using Canesbalance® if you are trying to conceive as the gel has a low pH which can make the environment less suitable for sperm.
Do not use as a contraceptive.
Do not use if the end tab is broken off. Do not use if gel has passed its expiry date. Keep out of reach of children.
7x hygienic single-use internal applicators.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.