ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Apple Flavour
Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Apple Flavour containing 12 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from 4 years +.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Zinc & Vitamins B6 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and is needed for the normal growth and development of bones.
- Vitamins B12 & C contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc & Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- Gluten free
- No additives, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, or peanut oil.
- ActiKid® Magic Beans are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For children, take maximum 3 jelly beans daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Nutrition – Typical Values (per 3 jelly bean serving): Energy kJ/kcal – 80/19, Fat (g) – 0, Fat of which saturates (g) – 0, Carbohydrates (g) – 4.6, Carbohydrates of which sugar (g) – 3.7, Protein (g) – 0, Salt (g) – Trace, Vitamin A – 200μg, RE, Vitamin D – 2.5μg, Vitamin E – 6mg a-TE, Vitamin K – 37.5μg, Vitamin C – 40mg, Niacin – 8mg NE, Vitamin B6 – 0.7mg, Folic Acid – 100μg, Biotin – 25μg, Zinc – 1.5mcg, Iodine – 22.5μg.
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch, Acid: Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, Colours: Fruit & Vegetable Concentrates (Black Currant, Carrot, Radish, Pumpkin, Apple, Tomato), Natural Flavouring (Raspberry, Vanilla), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Olive Oil, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Bees and Carnauba Wax), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin K (Phyoquinone), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before end see base. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place below 25°C.
Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Not suitable for vegans.
Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery is to mainland UK only.
- Should take upto 3 working days (excluding public holidays) but in most cases quicker. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Standard cost is £2.95.
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- You can opt for next working day delivery for some items (excluding public holidays). To find out which items please contact us. Orders must be placed by 11am Monday to Friday. If you order on a Friday and we can arrange delivery on Saturday we will try to do so. You can receive your items quicker.
- Cost £4.95
- Completed by UK Mail or Royal Mail.
We offer a free delivery service for your NHS prescriptions items. We may be able to deliver the same day we receive your prescription if you require. This will depend where you need the delivery to arrive (please contact us to find out more). Private prescription items will incur a charge which is calculated from the item(s) and the delivery address.
Deliveries are usually made Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays). It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for items that require a signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes, or to addresses that are outside the UK Mainland.
*Same day delivery – this service is available to some areas (please contact us to find out more). We need to receive your prescription by 12:30pm. If received after this we can fulfill most common prescriptions but may need to order some item(s) for next the day. Some items by their nature require special manufacture or are not readily available and so will not be available same day but we will try for a delivery as soon as possible.